Private Surf Lessons
What to bring.
Please bring togs, towel, sun cream 30+ and something to drink for afterwards With help from our experienced instructors let us teach you how to surf in a safe and friendly environment, through the ISA’s (Irish surfing association) proven techniques. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or an intermediate surfer, our staff of surfing professionals will take you to the next level. All surf instruction is tailored according to your experience & age group.
Our local instructors will give you that special attention needed in a private surf lesson. Our instructors will teach you essential fundamentals which guide you through fun process of learning to surf. No matter your skill level, you will learn the basics of board handling, positioning, paddling, and various techniques on getting to your feet, surfing etiquette, ocean knowledge, and water safety.
OUR GUARANTEE: IF YOU ARE NOT SURFING ON THE BOARD AT THE END OF YOUR LESSON, YOUR NEXT LESSON IS FREE!
Our team of instructors will work with you individually on your surfing technique to ensure that you learn to surf the correct way, without creating “bad habits”. We guarantee surfing results after your first lesson.
What is expected in an 2 hr lesson:
- 1/2 hr beach instruction
- 1 1/2 hr lesson in the water
- Soft top fun board and wetsuit and leash
- 1hr free rental of equipment after surf lesson
- 7 days a week (ages 5 & up) year-round
- All our instructors are fully qualified ISA instructors
- IWSA beach lifeguards, certified in CPR & first aid trained.
- All equipment included: soft top surf boards, wetsuit & boots
- Private lessons are limited to 1:2 instructor/student ratios.